Information Outsource is not only committed to all of your outsourced billing services and utility billing solutions, but we are commited to reducing our impact on the environment. We only use soy-based and UV inks with low or no VOC units, protecting air and water quality. Our investments in waste collection and storage units ensure that virtually 100% of our manufacturing waste is collected and recycled. We are proud to say we are your modern Phoenix printing and mailing company.
- Air vacuum systems and compactors collect paper trim as it is cut at the press, sending it to an enclosed compactor to be picked up by a local recycler.
- All other manufacturing paper waste, such as spoilage and machine make ready paper, are collected throughout the day, shredded and added to the compactor for recycling.
- Recovery system collects metals from the plating process for recycling.
- Special bins are used for collecting and recycling plates, steel blades, cardboard, pallets, and even office waste paper.
- Machine oils are collected and recycled.